Interview at The eReader Cafe


The lovely folks at The eReader Cafe have spotlighted me as the Author of the Week with an interview. I've had the privilege of speaking with the lovely Caroline Lansing who is part of a team that brings free Kindle books to readers.

I invite you to visit their site and read the interview. You can access it here. There you will discover some of my preferences, why I wrote Guardians of the Grimoire, my advice for aspiring writers, and what are my future writing plans.

I want to say thank you to The eReader Cafe team for giving me this opportunity!


What is The eReader Cafe? Here's an explanation in their own words...

The eReader Cafe is a virtual hangout for authors and readers alike. We are a team of passionate book readers of all tastes and styles. Every day we scour through the list of Kindle freebies to find the cream of the crop and feature them here for you.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome interview, Natasha! And, congratulations because you deserve to be author of the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandra, you're so sweet. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great interview, Natasha! So glad you're doing well and your book is getting the interest it deserves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dannie! Hope you're doing well on your side of the world. :)

      Delete